Mr. Blanco is our Senior Accountant and has earned his bachelor’s degree from University of California, San Diego, in Economics, a Juris Doctorates and L.L.M in Taxation from University of San Diego. Mr. Blanco has worked at the third largest accounting firm, started his own accounting practice in 2008, and taught classes on finances to the community.
Mr. Blanco has been serving the San Diego community and international clients for over 10 years preparing their personal, corporate taxes, business planning, providing tax planning strategies.
Mr. Blanco is involved in his local community where he has participated in many seminars sharing his knowledge on Credit Report, Payroll Taxes, Budgeting, Tax Issues for Small Business, Foreclosures and Bankruptcy, Property Tax Assessment, and Credit/Debit.
On his time off, Mr. Blanco likes to go hiking, taking salsa dance classes, spending time with his lovely daughter, and taking their dog Jack to the park. You can contact Jesse at (619) 420-4740 or [email protected].
- Master of Laws - Tax (LL.M.) - Univ. of San Diego(2007)
- Law Degree (J.D.) - Univ. of San Diego (2006)
- Bachelors - Economics (B.A.) - Univ. of Calif, San Diego(2002)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bar Admissions State of California (2008)
- La Raza Lawyers - Treasurer / Board of Directors, 2013 to Present
- Southwestern College - Business Consultant
- Ernst & Young, LLP - Tax Staff
- Liberty Tax - Tax School Instructor
- Navy JAG - Judicial Intern to Honorable J. Robert Klant